Resonant Enigma Too: Purpose

I'm making this into an "Art Blog"; more painting and drawing, less aimless wandering and whatnot. Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

Click pictures in posts to enlarge

Friday, October 21, 2016

Sans-Pentimenti Rear View Cartoon

~


Next page in the new 5.5x8.5" sketchbook, after Underhedge; without guide-line pencil this time and the result looks kinda cartoony to me, but that's ok. Mainly, I learned something: If I want it to look like I want it to look, I better use the pencil undersketch. Or else be ready to explore sans-pentimenti, that is, without any chance for corrections. Could be interesting...
Meanwhile, this is both an entry in a long standing personal tradition (more of which has been posted   HERE   ), and a bit of a break from same, in that previous "rear-views" have always been from life whereas this one is from a photo. Well, I was sitting at an intersection --busy, I should say-- waiting on the light to change.

~

No comments: