Resonant Enigma Too: Purpose

I'm making this into an "Art Blog"; more painting and drawing, less aimless wandering and whatnot. Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

Click pictures in posts to enlarge

Friday, August 12, 2016

A. Decker Art

~
I used to have almost all my drawing and painting posted on blogs such as this, but that situation went belly up and it's all gone. I don't get to be at the computer nearly as much as I did in those days, but I want to get my art out there at least as much as this so I'm gonna post some of it back up here every time I get online, starting now. Whether I have time to say stuff about it or not...







~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you publishing your art again-it's always interesting and evocative

A. Decker said...

Thanks Nicola. Here comes some more!